The Humility of Mary Health Partners (HMHP) Foundation would like to invite you to the newest and most exciting car event to come to the Mahoning Valley, "Fuel the Fight, Drive Out Prostate Cancer". The HMHP Foundation will be holding a car show with all proceeds going to the "Man Up Mahoning Valley" campaign, which supports and raises awareness of prostate cancer through free prostate screenings and community education programs. HMHP is dedicated to improving the health and well being of everyone in our community, regardless of their ability to pay.|
Men in the Mahoning Valley are at a higher risk for prostate cancer than average. If caught early enough, prostate cancer can be beat. Unfortunately, most men do not seek annual screenings and are diagnosed with prostate cancer when it's too late. We encourage our fathers, brothers, uncles, and grandfathers to start being screened at the age of 40. It is crucial to raise the awareness of prostate cancer in our community and save lives!
This year's "Fuel the Fight, Drive Out Prostate Cancer" car show will be taking place on Sunday, June 1 at Boardman High School from 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- The world's oldest Mustang will be on display
- Food Eating Contest
- Chance to win a 2 year lease on a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze 2LT
- Helicopter and ambulance tours for children as well as a children's area
- Music by clear channel radio and a live band
- Eating contest
- A memorial moment for those we love who are battling or have lost to prostate cancer
- Awards for different car classes, including best of show and peoples choice
Each vehicle registration fee includes, event t-shirt, and show bag.
Boardman High School (View)
7777 Glenwood Avenue
Youngstown, OH 44512
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|